What are the 7 Daily Menus for Adopting a Healthy Diet?
Sometimes, one of the difficulties in following a healthy diet is to think of a menu. Therefore, we show you examples of daily menus for a healthy diet. Sometimes, one of the difficulties in following a healthy diet is to think of a menu. We find the task of planning meals tedious. Therefore, today we show you examples of daily menus for a healthy diet. With them you can plan delicious meals, quick to prepare and natural. This will make it much easier to maintain a healthy diet. Take note of these 7 menus.
The first of the daily menus for a healthy diet contains mushrooms. These are antioxiodantes rich in selenium, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, C, D and E. They also have protein and fiber.
- Breakfast: a glass of semi-skimmed milk or a Greek yogurt without fat. Also a handful of cereal or toasted brown bread with honey or fresh cheese.
- Mid-morning: a piece of fruit or a yogurt with pieces of walnuts and almonds.
- Food: a salad of tomato and lettuce. Omelet of potato (150 grams of potatoes and an egg). Finally, a kiwi or an orange.
- Snack: a turkey sandwich or ham.
- Dinner: a plate of sauteed mushrooms with oregano and dill.
The second daily menus for a healthy diet leads couscous, in which is rich in B vitamins and provitamin A. Accompanied by vegetables will provide you with many more nutrients.
- Breakfast: a glass of semi-skimmed milk with muesli.
- Mid morning: an apple or toast with fresh cheese and honey.
- Food: four zucchini rolls. A plate of peas with ham cubes. In addition, a fruit salad with an orange and four strawberries.
- Snack: a natural yogurt with chia seeds and berries.
- Dinner: a serving of couscous with vegetables. A lemon chicken breast. Add a pear or an apple.
The third of the daily menus for a healthy diet contains avocado and salmon salad. Besides being both source of vitamins and minerals, they are rich in essential fats.
- Breakfast: a cup of milk. A fruit salad with a banana, four strawberries, and a spoonful of honey, three chopped nuts and also ½ cup of oat flakes.
- Mid morning: a turkey or ham ham sandwich. One apple or two tangerines.
- Food: a mushroom risotto with a portion of hake in papillote. Also a kiwi.
- Snack: a handful of nuts and a cereal bar.
- Dinner: an avocado salad with slices of smoked salmon. A scrambled egg with zucchini. Finally, a Greek yogurt without fat.
This menu option contains hummus , an oriental dish rich in vegetable proteins, calcium and vitamins such as thiamin and riboflavin, which allow the muscular and nervous system to be strengthened . In addition, it is an antioxidant rich in folic acid.
- Breakfast: a sandwich of wholemeal bread with tuna in sunflower oil and a sliced cucumber. In addition, a natural orange juice.
- Mid morning: a banana and a handful of nuts.
- Food: some skewers of cherry tomato and fresh cheese cut into cubes. Also a spinach burger without bread and with hummus.
- Snack: a Greek yogurt without fat and a cereal bar.
- Dinner: a cream of vegetables and an omelet with tender garlic.
Wild asparagus are part of this menu.
“Besides being a source of nutrients, they are excellent diuretics and depuratives”
so if you retain fluid or want to lose weight, they are also a good option.
- Breakfast: a sandwich with whole wheat bread and fresh cheese and a glass of semi-skimmed milk.
- Mid-morning: a piece of fruit, like an apple or a pear.
- Food: wild asparagus sauteed with rosemary. A potato stew with minced meat. Finally, a Greek yogurt without fat with chopped nuts.
- Snack: two toasts with wholemeal bread, an avocado and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Dinner: a salad of green beans. A plate of brown rice with grilled turkey.
Among the daily menus for a healthy diet this is characterized by a snack with a strawberry and almond smoothie. Almonds are rich in vitamins, magnesium and healthy fats. They are also an excellent source of fiber.
- Breakfast: a sandwich with wholemeal bread and slices of turkey or ham.
- Mid morning: a banana and a handful of nuts.
- Food: a carrot and beet salad. Also, a portion of quinoa sauteed with chicken cubes. Two tangerines
- Snack: a milkshake with semi-skimmed milk, strawberries and chopped almonds.
- Dinner: a salad of lettuce with tomato and apple. Also a single vegetable pizza with soft cheese.
If you had the belief that it was necessary to eat only fruits and vegetables for healthy eating, you are wrong. You can balance it with other nutritious foods. For example, in this menu you can have breakfast with cocoa cream crepe. Take note.
- Breakfast: a crepe with cocoa butter and sliced banana. Also a natural orange juice to accompany.
- Mid morning: a fruit salad with melon and watermelon, and a handful of nuts.
- Food: vegetable lasagna. A plate of baked salmon with mango sauce. Accompany with four chocolate truffles.
- Snack: a non-fat Greek yogurt with sesame seeds and a tablespoon of apple compote.
- Dinner: aescalibada of vegetables and a toast of whole wheat bread with anchovies. Also an orange or a kiwi.
As you can see, the key of these menus is to reduce the consumption of red meat for the benefit of others such as turkey or chicken. On the other hand, it is convenient to eliminate saturated fats such as butter and industrial pastries. It is also important to take several pieces of fruit a day, as well as dairy without high fat content and often accompanied by nuts. These will provide us with good amounts of energy and essential nutrients. For the consumption of healthy fats, some recommendable products with white and blue fish and fruits like avocado. With these menus you can maintain a healthy diet during the week, with delicious and easy to prepare dishes.
healthy diet menu, healthy diet chart, healthy diet essay, low fat diet, healthy diet plan to lose weight, good healthy diet, what makes a diet healthy, healthy foods to eat everyday, yogaformenshealth.com, yogaformenshealth, yoga for mens health
#healthydietmenu #healthydietchart #healthydietessay #lowfatdiet #healthydietplantoloseweight #goodhealthydiet #whatmakesadiethealthy #healthyfoodstoeateveryday #yogaformenshealthcom #yogaformenshealth