Eliminate Extra Kilos with the 3-day Diet of Apple Cider Vinegar!
In addition to helping us eliminate toxins, apple cider vinegar is a diuretic, which allows us to eliminate excess fluid.
“It also speeds up our metabolism and favors the burning of fats”.
Christmas excesses take their toll every year. Our body is overloaded with toxins, we feel bloated and, in addition, we usually earn a kilo of more than we later find it hard to get rid of. It is normal that later we are thinking about making a more balanced diet to counteract the excess of food eaten. In this article we explain a very simple and healthy way to purify your body in three days. Without going hungry, without great sacrifices and benefiting from the multiple health properties that apple cider vinegar hides.
Anyway, if you think you want to follow a stricter diet consult a doctor first.
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent medicinal food capable of purifying our body and at the same time revitalizing it, thanks to its abundant nutritional values. It contains vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, enzymes and multiple minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, iron or silicon, among many others.
How does it Benefit our Health?
- Its main virtue is that it helps us eliminate toxins thanks to its sulfur content. In addition, it acts directly on the liver, helping us to metabolize fats better.
- Second, it increases our metabolism and eliminates excess fat in our body, which helps us lose weight.
- Third, it is a great diuretic, so it allows us to eliminate excess fluids from our body that make us feel bloated.
- For cases in which constipation is also suffered, apple cider vinegar combats it improving our intestinal flora.
In addition to helping us lose weight in all these ways, if we take it regularly, it will also help us in the following pathologies:
- It prevents urinary infections and takes care of our kidneys, since it helps us to keep the urinary tract and acid urine clean.
- Prevents dry eyes thanks to its vitamin A content
- It improves the digestive processes because it is rich in enzymes. It is very useful in case of flatulence, acidity, or heaviness.
- It deflates the gums, in which case we recommend shaking it a bit in the mouth before swallowing it.
- Eliminates mucus.
- Reduces levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid.
- Relieves cough and sore throat.
- Prevents muscle cramps thanks to its content in minerals such as magnesium.
- Improves the condition of our skin and hair thanks to its content of vitamins and minerals.
- Reduces the risk of suffering all types of kidney and liver stones, being a purifying and diuretic product.
How Should we take it?
The key to this diet is to take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar half an hour before each meal, accompanied by one or two glasses of warm water. If we suffer acidity we can add a pinch of baking soda. This will act as alkalizing to balance the pH of the mixture. It is essential that apple cider vinegar is organic and of the highest quality. In addition, to be really effective it would have to be crude that is, not pasteurized, following the method of elaboration that was done in the past. In this way we will benefit from all its properties.
And what Diet can we Follow?
In addition to rigorous compliance with vinegar intakes, we will follow the following feeding tips.
We will avoid the following foods:
- Red meats and sausages.
- Dairy products: we will replace them with vegetable drinks of oats, rice, almonds, etc.
- Flours and all kinds of pastries: we can consume a bit of whole grain bread.
- Fried foods
- Sugars: we will replace them with stevia or a little honey.
- Salt table: we can use a little of the marina, which is much healthier.
And then what foods do we add to our diet?
- The breakfasts will be based on oatmeal with vegetable drink or fruit smoothies, accompanied by fruits and dried fruits.
- The meals will consist of a vegetable dish or salad, a bit of brown rice and some protein. Proteins can be found in legumes, lean meat or fish.
- For dinner we will also choose a vegetable dish, salad or gazpacho. For the second course we will eat an egg and a pear or an apple.
Between meals we can snack on dried fruit or fresh fruit, we can also take cleansing infusions such as green tea, boldo or dandelion. Remember that it is only three days and the result will be worth it.
apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week, how to take apple cider vinegar for weight loss, apple cider vinegar diet side effects, apple cider vinegar for weight loss before and after, apple cider vinegar belly fat recipe, apple cider vinegar for weight loss reviews, apple cider vinegar for weight loss recipe, how to use apple cider vinegar to lose belly fat, yogaformenshealth.com, yogaformenshealth, yoga for mens health
#applecidervinegarforweightlossin1week #howtotakeapplecidervinegarforweightloss #applecidervinegardietsideeffects #applecidervinegarforweightlossbeforeandafter #applecidervinegarbellyfatrecipe #applecidervinegarforweightlossreviews #applecidervinegarforweightlossrecipe #howtouseapplecidervinegartolosebellyfat #yogaformenshealthcom #yogaformenshealth