Satiating Smoothie of Pear, Chia and Oats to Lose Weight!
In addition to being satiating this smoothie helps us improve our intestinal transit and eliminate excess toxins, while allowing us to lose weight more easily. This satisfying shake is ideal for those who follow weight loss diets, as it provides many nutrients but helps us lose weight easily and without going hungry. Discover the benefits of this delicious satisfying shake that improves the function of the liver, kidneys and intestine so you can lose weight in a healthy way. Take note!Synapse XT
A Satisfying Shake to Lose Weight
If we are looking for ways to lose weight by improving our diet, acquiring good habits and without going hungry, we should choose foods that nourish us and, at the same time, help us feel satiated. In this way, we avoid the craving for snacks between meals or eating inadequate food.
“Satiating foods are those that are high in fiber, which not only promotes intestinal function, but also helps us feel full for longer”.
They are also satisfying foods that give us natural sweetness, so that we do not have the need or the temptation to eat other sweets with sugar, which would make us gain weight. The shakes allow us to combine these two types of food to obtain sweet and satisfying drinks that help us feel good in our goal of losing weight.
The pear is a delicious fruit, sweet and refreshing, which digests easily and gives us a lot of energy and vitality. Its fiber content improves the function of the intestine, while potassium and arbutin have diuretic properties to promote the elimination of liquids. In this way, we will feel light and deflated all day. The carbohydrates contained in the pear are absorbed very slowly and, together with the sweetness of the fruit, we will avoid the temptation of eating sweets, especially in the morning.
The chia seeds are a miracle of nature. Miniscule in size, these grayish seeds are the fashionable remedy to regulate bowel function and to lose weight more easily. When they are soaked, the chia seeds release the mucilage, a soluble gelatinous fiber that takes care of the entire digestive tract and drags the toxins outwards. Chia, also rich in antioxidants, proteins, fatty acids and minerals such as calcium, has a high satiating power and takes care of liver function.
The oatmeal is one of the best cereals we can use if we want to lose weight, thanks to its high content of nutrients and fiber. However, its peculiarity is that it is very satiating; it gives us energy and at the same time calms the nervous system, which is ideal to combat the anxiety to eat. People who have impulses for food and who have great difficulty controlling themselves will find in oatmeal a great help to have greater will power.
How do we Prepare this Smoothie?
- 2 ripe pears
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (14 g).
- 3 tablespoons oat flakes (30 g).
- 1 glass of water (200 ml).
- Stevia (to taste) (optional).
- The night before, we will put oat flakes and chia seeds in the glass of water. Cover it and let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, when preparing the shake, we will include both oats and chia and water, which will be gelatinous because of the soluble fiber of both ingredients.
- We will add the pear cut into pieces and the stevia to taste if we want the milkshake to be sweeter.
- We will beat well for at least a minute, until the texture is homogeneous.
How and When do We Take it?
- The best time to take this shake is in the morning, as a breakfast, or throughout the morning. Their natural sugars will help us not to crave for several hours.
- Its content in oatmeal and chia helps us regulate intestinal function from early in the morning.
- We can take this smoothie every day in seasons, for example for a month and then take a break. Our organism will give us the answer of when we need it.